Breaking

Monday 28 March 2016

iPAGE - BEST AND CHEAP HOSTING SERVICE

 


Hi guys, Today my topic is about a web hosting company i page, one of my long term hosting partner ipage.com since i start work. I already post a article in which I explained what exactly the web hosting is? and how important it is for us, for full article please visit web hosting for beginners but today I am focusing only on i page and try to explain why I am using it? what are its benefits etc..
I am using this web hosting company from last 5 years and I experienced all the good and bad features of this company but I must say from last 5 years this company is growing very professionally.
Why I am writing this? As I said before I am using this company service from last 5 years .Initially I really get some difficulties for my eCommerce website but today when I check the company details it improves a lot. Not only customer point of view but also the services they are providing. Now they include more website builders, security and other features. so i thought to write a thanking article for them.:)
Services: I page is a web hosting company who is providing sharing hosting services as well dedicate hosting services for our websites.Visit here for more information about services.  

Benefits of i page:
  • Free domain name with one year hosting service
  • Powerful affiliation program, I think maximum commission I found in this company.
  • Best Customer support in today time, Online help center and ticketing system, 30-day money back guarantee when you buy a hosting service, live chat, email, 24/7 phone system. Calls answered in a minute of average.
  • Email Forwarding, Auto res ponders, Customization Spam Filters.
  • Marketing Tools like 100$ Google Ad Words offer, $100 Yahoo/Bing search credit, Free Yellow pages.com listing, one US base free toll free number.
  • Forums like G book , phpBB etc.
  • Blogs like word press, Pixel Post etc.
  • Photo galleries like Gallery2, Zen Photo etc.
  • In built mobile optimized website builders like weebly etc.
  • Designing and Building Tools like one click installs for content management systems like wordpress, Prestashop, drupal etc.
  • Visitors Static/Site Traffic Report
  • 24/7 networking monitoring
  • Full advance control panel having File manager, FTP manager, Website backup software, Bandwidth and Disk usage monitor, Web mail and many more.
  • All core features like Unlimited Storage Space, Email accounts with customized domain name, Databases even for shared hosting service.
In short, you name the service related to hosting company and you will find here.All services under one roof.
I am working as Web developer from last 5-6 years and I check other hosting services also but the improvement and growth I found in this company is amazing. Good Luck

Join now and get hosting services only in $35 with FREE domain name.

Visit for website designing, development services or social media services.

No comments:

Post a Comment